The Alliance of Texas Angel Networks (ATAN) is a non-profit organization designed to increase the already high level of cooperation between many of the angel investors in Texas.
The major cities in the state each have organized groups of investors in innovative companies that adhere to the principles of the Angel Capital Association.
Whereas ATAN is a loosely organized group of individual angel network organizations who are based in the State of Texas
- Are actively investing in early stage startups as angel networks, groups, or funds
- Are members of the Angel Capital Association (https://www.angelcapitalassociation.org/)
- Come together to share best practices and investment opportunities
- Have acted in the best interest of angel investing
- Willingly chose to be a part of ATAN
- Are based in the State of Texas